Applications for trade space for the 2018 Casterton Show are now open.
Trade space applications can be:
Posted to: 14 Limestone Creek Rd Strathdownie Vic 3312 or;
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
They must be received by the Society no later than the 28th October 2019.
You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
Please ensure you have enclosed:
- Completed Application for Trade Stall
- Copy of current Certificate of Currency
- Copy of Streetrader Statement of Trade (if food vendor)
- Payment or confirmation of payment
Please find below a link to our trader application form. Ensure you read the information carefully.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact:
Priscilla McEachern on 0439 087 373.
List of Banned Items
The Victorian Showmen’s Guild and Victorian Agricultural Shows Ltd have agreed that the following items are banned at Agricultural Shows. It is our view and aim to protect and attract families to the Local Shows.
- Explicit and Hardcore T Shirts
- Explicit DVD’s and Videos
- Fake Cigarettes
- Fuel Type Fire Lighters (Zippo)
- Iridescent Hair Spray
- Knives (including Pen Knives) – excluding appropriately packaged kitchenware sets
- Metal and Wooden Martial Art Nunchakus
- Laser Pen Lights and / or laser Toys
- Playing Cards (Nude, Lewd)
- Pressure Pack Fart Gas
- Pressure Pack Snow
- Pressure Pack Silly String
- Drug Related Goods (including Cocaine Kits, Bongs, etc.)
- Stink Bombs
- Water Pistols longer than 150mm
- Water Bombs
- Toy Guns are Acceptable, however the following are NOT
- Guns that are designed to Project any form of Object or Projectile
- Pellet Guns
- Ball Bearing Guns
- Replica Guns (Bullet Type)
- Pop Downs (Throw Downs)
- 8 Shot Caps (Caps only banned)
- Strip Caps (Caps only banned)
- Roll Caps (Caps only banned)
- Fireworks or Crackers